Sunday, October 5, 2008

Austin & Vance's first FISH!




I took Austin and Vance to a fishing pond near our house yesterday. We've been there before, but this was their first time catching a fish. When we first arrived, they picked worms out of the styrofoam container and put them in a hole nearby then came back for more and put those in the same hole. I think they would have been happy enough just to have a pint of earthworms to play with and skip the fishing. They took turns realing in the rainbow trout. All the way back to the car they said over and over again. I caught big fish. I caught a big huge fish. There was another dad with his young daughter nearby. As we walk away, Vance turns back to them with the fish in his net: "bye guys...i caught a huge fish" ....brook

3 comments:

Lyndon said...

That is one MEAN-looking fish

Skeenybonz said...

A pretty big fish too!

Jonny said...

Whoa! That is a real big fish.