Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome!!!


Heres a great Laffy Tafft joke that I read that fits with this. What did the snail say while ridding atop a turle?

WWEEEEEEEEE!







Welcome to the Langston Family Blog. Looking forward to seeing some great stuff from you all. I hope we can keep in touch better with one another too! When you click on the link to post a comment, it takes you to a page and on the right side of the toolbar right above where you type the text, are the links to add a picture or a video. I'll try and look into how to create some fun formats to do videos and/or slide shows.

Here are a couple things that I thought I would add to just show as an example. Granted I don't intent this to be a place to upload all of our funny emails, while we can add those things, but again wanted to show an example.


Talk to you all later!

G

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I was busting up and especially after the slide!! Hilarious.